I am currently looking to recruit for an experienced dynamic dedicated and passionate year 5 teacher for a Primary School in Knowsley who are OFSTED rated “outstanding in all areas”.
The school ethos is to ensure that each and every child is met with a very warm welcome and to guarantee the help support and stimulation to create a positive and happy learning environment.
The school also prides itself on the sporting and cultural opportunities offered to their children.
The successful candidate
• Must have experience working within a year 5 setting
• Possess very strong classroom and behavior management
• Ensure that you create and positive challenging and stimulating learning environment
• Possess a “can do attitude” in a aspects of school life
• Able to support and develop varying levels of capability
• Endeavor to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupil development
• Confident in planning all aspects of the national curriculum
• The school can offer happy well behaved children who are eager to learn
• Supportive dedicated and friendly staff
• Continuing personal development
The Benefits of working for Vision for Education
• Excellent rates of pay
• Dedicated and experienced consultants
• PAYE Payroll
• We are a friendly open and honest agency
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognized teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent teaching experience in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.