A popular primary school have asked us to recruit a qualified KS2 teacher to teach a bright year 5 class on a full time, long term sickness cover starting immediately.
Our client is an ethnically diverse, friendly primary school based in Hyson Green, Nottingham. The school has great facilities, friendly staff and a postive atmosphere.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a recognised teaching qualification and a wealth of KS2 teaching experience, who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to expand on their knowledge within this welcoming school. You will need to be productive, committed and adaptable with the ability to engage the pupils and enable them to reach their full potential.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work
- To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
- To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- Exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil’s learning
- To make an active contribution to the policies of the school and to adhere to these
- To attend and contribute to team planning meetings, full staff meetings and teaching and learning team meetings
- To maintain the resources relevant to your subjects
To apply, please send your current cv for consideration