Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 5 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ primary school based in Barnet. Starting September 2019, this is a permanent role. The school is looking for a Year 5 Teacher with a good knowledge of the UK curriculum. With access to an all weathers games area and swimming pool, the school actively encourages their students to partake in extracurricular activities, especially sports. This is a great opportunity to join an incredibly well resourced school with a fantastic reputation in the area.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher
• Permanent role
• MPS Salary £27,000 - £35,000
About the School
• Modern and well-resourced school
• Ofsted rating ‘Outstanding’
• Set in a peaceful part of Barnet, with large school playground including activity trails and climbing frames
• On site swimming pool and outdoor sports facilities
• Within easy reach of public transport.
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB22966.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.