Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a qualified Primary Teacher to take on the role of a Year 5 Teacher in a primary school based in Barton. The school is the heart of the local community and prides itself on having a curriculum that inspires a lifelong passion for learning. The school has recently been graded as 'good' in all areas.
The position will be teaching Year 5 classes on a supply basis, as and when required. The successful Year 5 teacher must be fully qualified to teach within a primary environment and have experience teaching the KS2 curriculum. Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful Year 5 Teacher will:
- Be a well-qualified primary teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character, a strong personal drive and a dynamic teaching approach
To apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via or contact the Lincolnshire branch.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 5 Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference.If you feel you have the qualities and drive, we are looking for please apply directly.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.