Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are looking to recruit an upper Key Stage 2 teacher, for a ‘Good’ Middle School (Ofsted 2013), based near Berwick-upon-Tweed. The position will start in a full time capacity from 2nd January 2017 – 7th April 2017.
The school has high expectations of all its children, both in their learning and wider development, and are seeking a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join them in progressing towards ‘Outstanding’ status.
- Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within Year 5 or Year 6
- Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
- Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
- Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team
- Comfortable liaising with parents
- Innovative approach and easily adapts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Becky Treweek or Email email@example.com