Year 5 Teacher Required for September 2018
Salary Scale Main Scale or UPS
Bishop Loveday CE Primary School is a large village school. Due to outstanding progress, we have recently been selected to take part in the 2018 Review of Primary Education, highlighting best practice. We are looking for an inspiring, creative and committed teacher to join our dynamic Key Stage 2 team. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
- We are looking for someone who has:
- motivation and a true passion for education
- high expectations of themselves and the children
- initiative, dedication and energy g
- ood communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
We can offer:
- happy, well-behaved children, who are keen to learn and enjoy school
- the support of highly motivated and supportive team of colleagues
- supportive parents and governors
The successful candidate will:
- have experience and a successful track record of good and outstanding teaching and the ability to raise attainment across all ability levels
- be determined, reliable, innovative and utterly committed to the further success of the school
- have the highest expectations of students and staff
This school is committed to safeguarding, Prevent and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. With this in mind, all posts will be DBS checked.
A job description and application form is available from our website: www.bishop-loveday.oxon.sch.uk
Please note, we can only accept CVs as supporting documentation when submitted along with a fully completed school application form.
Closing Date: Friday 18th May (12pm)
Interviews will take place on Friday 25th May