A large Bradford Primary Academy is looking to recruit a passionate Year 5 Teacher.
The academy serves a diverse community and prides itself on welcoming everyone from all faith and ethnic backgrounds. In 2010, the school began its journey into a two form entry school and now in 2016 is in the final year of expansion. In September 2014, the school converted into an academy and joined Northern Education Trust. The trust’s values are that the education of every child is of equal value and that progress is a focus no matter what their starting points.
In order to be successful in this role:
- You will be driven and highly emotionally resilient and able to work operationally and strategically to achieve success
- You will be committed and prepared to work hard to meet the needs of our challenging young people
- Your philosophy will be entirely child-centred
- You will inspire others and have the leadership skills to ensure the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding
- You will be able to work in partnership with others and committed to working as part of a wider team
The salary for this position will be dependent on experience.
As well as being part of this schools community working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call 01484 642889 or email email@example.com