A large Bradford Primary Academy is looking to recruit a passionate Year 5 Teacher for two terms.
The academy serves a diverse community and prides itself on welcoming everyone from all faith and ethnic backgrounds. In 2010, the school began its journey into a two form entry school and now in 2016 is in the final year of expansion. In September 2014, the school converted into an academy. The school were graded outstanding in their last OFSTED report. The trust’s values are that the education of every child is of equal value and that progress is a focus no matter what their starting points.
The school can offer you:
- Happy, confident and aspirational students who express a real pride in their school
- Expert staff in all areas with a passion for learning and a determination to ensure all students maximise their potential
- Calm and purposeful learning environments
- Excellent partnerships between students, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking and innovative approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- The opportunity to influence learning as we grow each year
In order to be successful in this role:
You will be driven and highly emotionally resilient and able to work operationally and strategically to achieve success
You will be committed and prepared to work hard to meet the needs of our challenging young people
Your philosophy will be entirely child-centred
You will inspire others and have the leadership skills to ensure the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding
You will be able to work in partnership with others and committed to working as part of a wider team
The salary for this position will be dependent on experience.
As well as being part of this schools community working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call 01484 642889 or email email@example.com