Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed Year 5 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one form entry primary school in Camden, North London. As a motivated Year 5 Teacher you will be expected to plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons that inspire your pupils to learn progress and achieve within education. The successful Year 5 Teacher will join the school as soon as possible until the end of the academic year. Although this role has the potential to continue from September 2017 onwards.
About this year 5 teaching role
· Year 5 Teacher
· To plan and deliver holistic and engaging lessons for Year 5 pupils
· Starting as soon as possible on a full time long term contract until the end of the academic year
· Potential for this role to continue from September 2017 onwards
· Daily rate from £140
About the School
· One form entry primary school in Camden, North London
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Inclusive and diverse school with good links with the local community
· Considered ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted with regards to anti-bullying and behaviour
· Supportive and cohesive leadership team that encourage career progression and development
· Located in Zone with great links to public transport via bus and underground tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Experience of teaching within an early years class/setting
· Must be able to commit to working full time
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number FXZ3832.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.