Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join a supportive and improving school in Ealing. The right candidate will be driven and proactive with a strong work ethic. The successful teacher will be working at an improving school which has recently been graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’. The school are progressing well and this role will be integral to driving the standard of teaching onward. The teacher is required on a temporary basis, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Class teaching responsibilities
· Temp to perm
· Main pay scale, paid on a daily rate
About the School
· Supportive and caring school
· Rated ‘Good’ in their recent Ofsted
· Supportive school with room for professional growth
· Outer London borough located within five minutes of a London underground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number NXB33207A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.