Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate, hardworking Year 5 Teacher to work full time at a wonderful 2 form entry school in the heart of Islington. A multi-cultural two-form entry school, with modern updated classrooms, this school has is it all. The full time Year 5 Teacher will be start after Easter and on a long term basis until July 2020.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher
• Full time after Easter 2020
• £150 - £190 per day, depending on experience
About the School
• Multi-cultural school
• 2 form entry
• Good School as graded by Ofsted
• Very good pupil behaviour
• Large spacious classrooms and playgrounds
• Great transport links within minutes from the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH1203Y5TSJEP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.