Smart Teachers is recruiting for an engaging and dedicated Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Intervention Teacher for a unique role at a very successful and friendly school in Haringey, North London. They are seeking a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Intervention Teacher who is happy to split their time between team teaching a year 5 class in the morning and intervention teaching in the afternoons. This Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school is very child cantered in their approach and hosts children who love school and love learning. There is an option for this position to start after the February half term 2018 or on the 16th April 2018.This role is until the end of the academic year with the view of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Intervention Teacher
· Teaching year 5 in the morning
· Intervention teaching in the afternoon
· Possibility of a permanent appointment in September
· Daily rate up to £165 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· An average sized inner London primary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Beautiful setting and grounds
· Supportive senior leaders and collegial staff
· Eager students keen to learn
· Excellent behaviour
· Well connected by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 / KS2 Teacher / Intervention teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM4069
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.