Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ Primary School in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. This full time position for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher is from April 2019 with the possibility to start sooner. The school follow the Montessori methodology, illustrating its teaching principles by encouraging children to work autonomously and be independent. The school would be keen on a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher with Year 6 and SATs experience.
About the Roles
• Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Full time permanent position
• April 2019 with the possibility to start sooner
• Salary starting from £28,660 (depending on experience)
About the Schools
• 2 form entry school
• Small class sizes
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Established team
• Excellent CPD and training opportunities
• Modern facilities with an excellent outside space
• London Borough of Tower Hamlets
• Great transport links including DRL, Bus and Underground
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• An understanding of Montessori is desirable but not essential
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXF3503
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.