Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to start immediately in a three form entry primary school in South Essex. The successful Year 5 Teacher will join a well-established school in a coastal location which serves the local community. With an emphasis on utilising technology, this school encourages the use of ICT to support the curriculum. This Year 5 Teacher role is available on a full time permanent basis.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Immediate start
· Full time permanent position
· Salary up to £33,500 (depending on experience)
· Relocation package available for overseas trained teachers
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Co-educational junior school catering to Years 3-6
· Three form entry school
· Strong links to the local community
· ICT used throughout the school
· Close links to the local infants school
· Coastal location
· School takes part in charity fundraising activities regularly
· Wide range of extra curricular activities
· Good transport links to London and a local international airport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 5 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMA165404.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.