Smart Teachers is recruiting for an established and nurturing Year 5 Teacher in Dagenham for January 2018. This is a small one form entry school and has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The Year 5 Teacher should be available to commit for a year on a maternity cover contract and be happy to contribute towards the extended community within this small one form entry school. This Catholic school has strong ethos and values which is promoted through the particular faith.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Catholic school with a strong ethos promoted throughout
· Maternity cover from January 2018
· Salary from £28,098 to £38,241 (depending on experience)
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· A small 1 form entry school with attractive interior and exterior
· Church based on site which is often used for school mass/assembly
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Larger than average outdoor space for a 1 form entry school
· Established team of teachers (8 in total) with combined experience both in the UK and internationally
· Exceptionally good behaviour
· Close to Dagenham Heathway station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS29373
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.