The Pointer School seeks an inspirational and outstanding Key Stage Two teacher to join our Independent Prep & Pre-Prep school as a Year 5 teacher. You will be passionate about teaching and learning in the Primary environment and ensuring the smooth transition into Secondary education.
We are looking for:
· An experienced and outstanding KS2 practitioner who leads by example;
· Someone to help guide our children and parents through the Secondary applications process for Year 7 entry to Independent and grammar schools;
· Someone who is excited by the opportunity to grow our already successful and thriving school in innovative new ways; and
· A commitment to ensuring every child reaches their full potential.
We can offer:
· A competitive package and an opportunity to work for an exceptional organisation;
· Children that are polite, enthusiastic and excited to learn within a caring and happy environment;
· Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues;
· A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its pupils.
The post will commence in January 2019. Remuneration will reflect experience and ability. The position will initially be a fixed term contract, expiring in July 2019.
To apply please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pointer School is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of students and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS);