Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a successful Roman Catholic school in Mitcham, South West London. The school is looking for an experienced Year 5 Teacher to join the upper KS2 team on a full time basis as soon as possible. This Roman Catholic primary school welcomes any staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and that are happy to uphold the Christian ethos. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community.
The successful Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be joining a school that has very recently been judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted, alongside good behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for their achievements in reading and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team. This is a temporary role until the end of the academic year.
About the role
- Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- Full time general Teaching Assistant supporting in class
- Full time HLTA supporting 1:1 and small groups
- Roman Catholic School, happy to uphold the Christian ethos
- Temporary long-term contract
- Daily rate up to £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
- A successful three form entry Catholic primary school
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Supportive senior leadership
- Collegial staff and fantastically resourced
- Plenty of parking and very accessible via public transport in Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXB09839.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.