Smart Teachers is seeking an inspirational and engaging Year 5 Teacher to join a catholic primary school in Redbridge from January 2018. Offering fixed-term contracts, the school is under the leadership of an experienced Head Teacher who is determined to drive the school further forward. The school is looking for a Year 5 Teacher who can lend their expertise and be an integral part of a school in an exciting time of growth.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Follow the school’s Catholic ethos
· Fixed Term contract from January-July 2018
· Daily rate from £135 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry school
· A rapidly improving primary school
· Led by a dynamic Head Teacher and supportive team of experienced staff
· Extremely well-behaved and attentive children willing to learn
· Located in in Redbridge with transport links from Liverpool Street
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDSA13551.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.