Year 5 Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is: qualified teacher status.
Start Date: September 2021
This will be a full-time teaching position starting in September 2021. The school is open to applications from candidates who have recently completed their ITT Course and from more experienced practitioners.
This is a small one-form entry primary school based in the Huyton area. They have been assessed as 'Outstanding' in their most recent Ofsted. They were praised highly on their progress results from KS1 to the end of KS2.
To be considered for the Year 5 Teacher role, you will:
- Hold QTS status in the UK
- Have experience teaching in KS2 whilst on teacher training placement
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate, particularly in the area of phonics
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary School Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack on our Primary team on 0151 363 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency