Year 5 Class
Full time Y5 teacher required from September 2017
• Inspirational, creative and innovative;
• Passionate about teaching and learning;
• Motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations;
• An exemplary class teacher who will model outstanding practice;
• Interested in personal development
• A team player?
If you are, we’d love you to work with you. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed y5 teacher to join this professional, friendly and hard working team of teachers and support staff. A commitment to high standards of achievement is essential as is a willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
In this school there is a strong learning culture based on mutual care and respect and underpinned by a vibrant curriculum. The headteacher has promoted an ethos that cultivates positive attitudes and helps pupils to interact harmoniously.
The school can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities;
• Support from a highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative Senior Leadership Team;
• A supportive team of staff who are working to provide good quality learning opportunities for the pupils;
• Appreciative, well-behaved, enthusiastic pupils;
• A rich, vibrant and creative ‘Mission Possible’ approach to the curriculum, which motivates and enthuses pupils to value and enjoy learning.
An excellent knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum is essential.
Please contact the Sheffield branch on 0114 2435555