Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and ambitious Year 5 Teacher to join a Good Catholic Primary school in Walthamstow. This full time Year 5 classroom teaching position is available for a January 2020 start and a permanent contract is on offer. The desirable candidate will have taught in Year 5 before. The school offers an excellent level of education to its pupils and follows a strong Catholic ethos, so the teacher must be respectful of this. A permanent contract may be on offer for September 2020.
About the Role
• Year 5 Teacher
• Full Time
• Temporary contract
• Excellent career development
• Bespoke training programmes
• £28,000 - £36,000 (MPS)
About the School
• ‘Good’ school
• Strong Catholic ethos
• Close links with the church and local community
• 2 form entry
• Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
• Large spacious play areas
• Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH3010Y5TOLSG.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.