Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher at a school rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in the borough of Wandsworth. There is also the option to do team teaching in a Year 6 class. This is a maternity cover role to start in September 2017 until the end of the academic year with the possibility for an extension. This diverse school is expanding from a two form entry to a three form entry school and is based over two sites.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Team teaching for Year 6
· Maternity cover for one academic year with the possibility of an extension
· To plan, deliver and asses to a high standard keeping in mind the new UK curriculum requirements and expectations
· Daily rate will be between £130 - £155 per day
About the School
· Inclusive school community with modern technology in each classroom and a large range of sports facilities
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Expanding school from a two form entry to a three form entry school
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Successful candidate must respect the schools faith
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TXT31219.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.