We are seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 teacher to work with individual and small groups of pupils in year 6 to prepare them for SATs. This is a fantastic opportunity for a flexible, team player with excellent communication skills to join our friendly team. Initially the opportunity is for two or three days per week and there may well be scope for additional sessions going forward to teach full classes.
You will be joining us at an exciting time with a new Headteacher in post, building on the wide ranging improvements we have secured over the last three years, in our ‘good’ and growing school. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
We are looking for you to:
- Teach booster groups in Year 6.
- Be committed to achieving progress for all the pupils in your group.
- Enjoy being creative and having fun with our pupils.
- Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils.
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- Children who enjoy learning.
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders.
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition.
- Dedicated and caring staff.
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The Headteacher, Mike Wills, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto a tour between 9.00 am and 11.00 am on Monday 13th November 2017.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Completed forms are returnable to Emma via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 20th November 2017.
HILL FARM PRIMARY…EXCELLENCE FOR ALL, EXCELLENCE FROM ALL