Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking to join a dynamic and supportive team?
Would you be interested in having longer half terms and summer holidays?
Would you like to work alongside genuinely lovely colleagues in an Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ School?
If you answered yes to these questions, The Linden Academy would love to hear from you!
The Linden Academy have a fantastic new opportunity for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our welcoming and successful team. Here at The Linden Academy, we are passionate about inspiring young minds and relish the opportunity to make a positive impact on their lives. Year 6 is the children’s final year and it is important that they leave confident and ready for their next big step at secondary school. Therefore, we are seeking to recruit a caring and motivating teacher who will take pride in delivering exciting and engaging lessons that set our pupils’ up to succeed.
We understand that as a Year 6 teacher, there are various pressures that come with the preparation of SATs, and as much as we look for teachers who will invest and care about our pupils’, it is equally important we support and invest in our teachers too. Therefore, at Linden we ensure we look after all our teachers and have all the support necessary to be happy in their role.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Be able to demonstrate experience of teaching in Key Stage 2
- Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners
- Start Date: Easter 2018 or as soon as possible
- Salary: Main Pay Scale
- Job Role: Permanent, Full Time
Why work for The Linden Academy:
- Linden Academy was previously a fee-paying independent school under the name Moorlands, since converting to ‘The Linden Academy’ the school has very much kept their traditional values but applied them to a modern context. Therefore, our teachers still get to enjoy the fantastic benefits of longer half terms and summer holidays with no effect on their pay!
- Lovely small class sizes with 18-24 maximum per class with fantastic facilities and resources
- £30 million state of the art modern facilities in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- Brilliant CPD opportunities if you wish to improve and develop
- Join a lovely close-knit team of teachers and SLT that are genuinely here to support you and want to see you succeed
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The Principal is passionate about making sure that every pupil achieves their best while at the school. She gives outstanding leadership to the school and has built a good team of leaders to support school improvement. Pupils enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn. As a result, attendance is high. They behave well in most lessons, and are careful and considerate of each other”.
Teacher Testimonial: “What first attracted me to The Linden Academy was its ethos. All members of staff were extremely welcoming and I loved the rapport between the staff as well as the relationships they had created with the children. Staff were passionate about the children's learning and progress, not just academically but personally. It was something I wanted to be a part of. During my time here, I have developed both professionally and personally. I started my employment as a timid graduate with little confidence of standing in front of a whole class. With great support and guidance, I have progressed from a Teaching Assistant to Class Teacher. Our Senior Leadership Team have greatly supported and built my confidence and ability in becoming a teacher. They have always been approachable and understanding with a genuine care for their staff's wellbeing. Staff across the school continue to support each other in any way they can to make sure we are promoting learning and progress to the highest standard for our pupils. It's a great community to be a part of." – Jessica Day
Closing Date: Monday 22nd January at 12pm Interviews: W/C Monday 22nd January 2018
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply today – we look forward to hearing from you!
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact Hannah Chandler, Recruitment Officer on
01582 211 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the deadline date.