Year 6 Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to assist a primary setting in Bristol. This is a small, ‘Good school with outstanding features’ school which provides its pupils with a broad and highly effective educational experience.
The school are seeking an experienced Year 6 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a maternity cover starting September 2019.
The leadership and management of the school at all levels are outstanding, as the well-trained staff work as an effective team to ensure high standards throughout the school. Boasting a well led team of highly skilled and committed Teachers and Support Staff you will be working in a positive, vibrant and cheerful school environment, where children and staff excel.
This school is looking for a motivated, creative and ambitious Teacher who has excellent upper KS2 experience to join their team for a maternity cover. Should you be interested in this position please get in touch.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Maternity cover starting September 2019
• £90.00 – £110.00 per day
About the School
• Small primary school based in Bristol
• ‘Good with outstanding features’ Ofsted
• Great links to the local community and fantastic parental support
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• At least 2 years’ experience teaching in Key Stage Two / Year 6
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Will consider strong, high quality NQTs
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Vision for Education also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Dannielle.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXFMATYR62006019.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Vision for Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Vision for Education is an equal opportunities employer.