Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 6 Teacher (KS2) for a maternity cover starting November 2017, working 5 days a week in a local primary school in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
This average sized primary school in Chesterfield Derbyshire requires improvement, but has a hard working and dedicated SLT. As such the school is showing signs of improvement and continues to strive towards good. The appointed Year 6 Teacher will require excellent behaviour management skills and be dedicated and passionate about enriching the pupil’s education
The successful Year 6 Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Year 6 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Year 6 Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 Level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Sheffield branch.