Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Year 6 Teacher on behalf of an amazing school with hard working and enthusiastic children.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until December 2017.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
The successful candidate must:
• Delight in being with children, and put the children’s well-being before anything else
• Be willing to continually develop themselves as practitioners
• Love supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students
• Sincerely value every member of the school community
• Believe in each and every child, and have high aspirations for their achievement
• Have the ability to make learning fun and engaging, whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged
• Enjoy working as part of a supportive team
• Have the ability to lead and inspire children and staff
In return, the school can offer:
• A well-resourced and inspirational learning environment
• Close links with the local community
• A supportive and encouraging management team
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 7th July 2017. For further information please call Elouise Fisher on 0191 3844615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org