Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding Year 6 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ two form entry primary school in East Acton (W12), West London. The successful KS2 teacher must have previous experience teaching Year 6 from the last 2 years using the new curriculum. The school is set in a brand new building and has outstanding resources. This is a permanent role, starting in September 2017. For the right candidate TLR’s are available.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher
· Starting in September
· Permanent contract
· MPS3 / UPS1 + TLR Salary up to £43,184
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in all areas
· Brand new school building
· Big focus on sports with a highly successful football team
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Very strong SLT
In order to be considered for this role, KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT1323.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.