Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a “Good” (Ofsted 2014) school in the Gateshead area, who require a full time Upper Key Stage 2 (Year 6) Teacher. The full time position will commence in September and is initially a 1 year contract with the possibility to become permanent for the right candidate.
The larger than average sized Primary has worked hard to improve teaching standards across the school since their last Ofsted inspection and have successfully achieved this. They are seeking an experienced, dynamic and motivated teacher who can help them work towards achieving “Outstanding” status.
· Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within Upper Key stage 2
· Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
· Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
· Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc.
· Able to collaborate and work well in a team
· Comfortable liaising with parents
· Innovative approach and easily adapts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Sara Hughes.