Vision for Education is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher to work with an "Good" school in the South Leeds area. The role is to start in September and will continue until the end of the calendar year at Christmas.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have recent experience of teaching in the UK
· Be patient and understanding.
· Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
·Have full understanding of safeguarding and child protection methods.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch. Our specialist Primary Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Professional 24/7 support.
· Free CPD Training Opportunities, including Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.