Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to join a three form entry primary school with strong community links, based in the borough of Lewisham (SE23). The Year 6 Teacher is a full time role covering a maternity contract from January 2018 until February 2019. This school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. It is a close knit community school with a long standing team of staff and well-behaved students.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher
· Full time position
· Covering maternity leave
· Starting January 2018 and contracted until February 2019
· Salary between £28,660 to £39,006 – depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Great children, who are eager to learn
· A visionary school with a creative curriculum
· A hard working and friendly team of staff who are always supportive
· A commitment to the wellbeing of all staff
· I-Tablet technology (Apple iPads) throughout the school and in lessons
· A strong focus on the arts, sports and music
· Sports ground next to school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Good transport links with the nearest station being Honor Oak Park station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQT’s and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS37692.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.