Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one and a half form entry Primary School in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets (E14). This Year 6 Teacher position is available from September 2019 and will initially be a temporary contract, with the potential for the successful Year 6 Teacher to be offered a permanent contract. The dynamic and committed Year 6 Teacher will join a school that follow the Montessori methodology, illustrating its teaching principles by encouraging children to work autonomously and be independent.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher
• September start
• Temporary contract with the potential to be offered a permanent contract.
• Daily rate starting from £160 (depending on experience)
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Excellent CPD and training opportunities
• Modern facilities with an excellent outside space
• London Borough of Tower Hamlets
• Great transport links including DRL, Bus and Underground
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher must the meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference GXS3503.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.