Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a confident and dynamic Year 6 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools based in Scunthorpe and the surrounding villages. This Year 6 Teacher role is temporary covering Year 6 classes on a supply basis but with the possibility of longer term bookings.
The desired Year 6 Teacher will be teaching mixed Year 6 classes with a wide range of ability levels. This Year 6 Teacher role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in upper Key Stage 2.
To be considered for the position of Year 6 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As the successful Year 6 Teacher and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
If you are a qualified Year 6 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team in the Lincolnshire branch.