Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and ambitious Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher to join a ‘Good’ Catholic primary school in Walthamstow. This full-time Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher position is available immediately, with a permanent contract on offer. The desirable Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher will have taught in Year 6 before. The school offers an excellent level of education to its pupils and follows a strong Catholic ethos, so the teacher must be respectful of this.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher
• Year 6 experience would be beneficial and preferential
• Close links with the church and local community
• Consisting a roll of enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• Excellent career development
• Bespoke training programmes
• Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
• Salary starting from £28,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• ‘Good’ school as rated by Ofsted in its most recent inspection
• Strong Catholic ethos
• 2 form entry
• Pupils’ behaviour is often credited as being excellent
• Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
• Large spacious play areas
• Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree a prerequisite
• Previous experience teaching Year 6 will be seen as advantageous
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Proven experience instructing the UK curriculum within the past two years is required
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH33010.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.