‘We Love, We Laugh, We Learn’
We require an experienced teacher for September 2018 who has the skills and personality to lead our Key Stage 2 team. We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, motivated leader to provide our children and staff with inspiration and enjoyment during their school life.
We are a friendly school that:
- Celebrates diversity of our community
- Values our warm caring environment
- Enjoys learning
- Works hard
- Plays together
We are looking for:
- Excellent classroom practice
- Good leadership skills
- High expectations of themselves and others
- A desire to promote relationships with parents
- The creativity to deliver and develop the curriculum to inspire our children
- A sense of humour
- A strong belief in children
Informal visits and contact are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on 01223 576246 or email: email@example.com.
Closing date 12:00pm, Wednesday 2nd May. Interviews to be held Tuesday 8th May 2018.
Colville School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.