Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who leads by example, motivates and inspires others and enjoys making a significant individual contribution?
Do you have the enthusiasm and commitment to become a Year Group Leader in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join our highly inclusive and friendly school where pupils are keen to learn and strive to do their best.
You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build good relationships, and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value. The post will include dedicated leadership time.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding class teacher with an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
- A skilful communicator who can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, parents / carers and other schools
- A highly motivated leader who can provide a strong model of teaching for other staff
- An aspiring senior leader who is committed to their own professional development and is keen to progress further in their career
We offer a school that is:
- Welcoming and friendly with pupils who are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Committed to ensuring all pupils meet their full potential, develop as well rounded individuals and are well prepared for the next phase of their education
- Staffed by a highly skilled and cohesive team who strive to achieve the highest possible standards
- Committed to providing high quality, continuous professional development with potential senior leadership opportunities for the right candidate
- Passionate about school improvement and open to new ideas
- Committed to the well-being of its staff and in developing ways to manage teacher workload
Elmgrove Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from our website.
Completed applications should be returned to Cherise Cronk, School Business Manager, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call 020 8909 2992 to make an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 6th April 2018, at noon
Interviews: 17th & 18th April 2018.
An equal opportunities employer
Elmgrove Primary School and Nursery