POST TITLE: Year Inclusion Manager ( non teaching )
GRADE: Scale 6 Point 18 (pro rata)
LOCATION: WERNETH SCHOOL, HARRYTOWN, BREDBURY, STOCKPORT, SK6 3BX
START DATE: As soon as possible
CONTRACT TYPE: 37 hours per week Term Time + 5 days
CLOSING DATE: at 12 noon on Thursday 12th December
INTERVIEWS Week Commencing 15th December 2019
OUR SCHOOL ….
Werneth School is an 11-16 comprehensive school in Stockport with over 1100 students of all abilities. Housed in a purpose-built new building (opened November 2017) with new resources and interactive boards in every classroom, the school has been through a rapid period of change. Student numbers are increasing year-on-year and academic performance is improving. The school benefits from an exciting partnership with both the Manchester United Foundation and Adidas to raise aspiration in our students.
Our offer to you ….
● a popular and vibrant school;
● staff who work together and are committed to raising standards;
● a Headteacher who, keen to drive the school forward, is open to innovation and creative thinking;
● a caring and supportive ethos for all;
● a very supportive Senior Leadership Team / Line Manager;
● excellent CPD and a strong wellbeing agenda;
● drive and enthusiasm for the achievement of all children?
● outstanding interpersonal skills and a commitment to supporting classroom teachers and practice?
● the ability to create relationships to build students’ confidence in learning?
The Year Inclusion Manager is a non-teaching role within school, as a key member of our pastoral support team. You will work alongside a year leader and follow a year group on their journey through school as they mature through each year. Working alongside a teaching Year Achievement Leader, you are part of our support network in school. You will also join a wider network of support staff including mental health provision, behaviour support, our SEN department and our attendance team.
If you think you can make a difference with our young people, we would love to hear from you.
Further details and an application form are available from the school. You can also speak to Mrs Catherine Humphreys ( Head’s PA ) on 0161 494 1222 extension 1022 should you require any further information or a brief look around school.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com