We wish to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our successful Inclusion Team to help provide support to the Head of Middle School.
Highfields is a successful and heavily over-subscribed School situated on the pleasant west boundary of Wolverhampton.
· A vibrant and exciting comprehensive School which is culturally and ethnically diverse
· Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
· Outstanding student progress placing the school within the top 10% of schools nationally
· Well behaved students who are eager to learn
· Supportive parents who want the best for their children
· A large Sixth Form
· Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
· Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please contact: Mr R Oseland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview: Week Commencing: Monday 23rd April 2018
Please apply using the application form accompanied by a covering letter.
Visit our website, www.hswv.co.uk, for further information about Highfields School.