The Governors of Old Sarum Primary School are looking to appoint a temporary, full-time year one Class Teacher to cover maternity leave. They are seeking someone who can engage pupils through dynamic and exciting lessons. We offer a supportive and professional environment in which we all learn and progress – supporting each other.
This is an exciting period in the school’s development as we expand, following substantial new building work on our site, due to new housing developments nearby. You will become a very welcome new member of our happy and successful team. We believe that if children feel happy and safe, have fair and consistent discipline, and enjoy their learning, they will be successful. We place a strong commitment on developing the emotional literacy of every child. We aim to provide a stimulating learning environment, where children receive praise and clear guidance about what they have done well and what their next steps are.
The successful candidate must be fully committed to supporting our ethos. The successful candidate will –
• Have a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
• Be an inspirational teacher who promotes high expectations of every child’s academic and emotional development.
• Join us in creating an exciting, vibrant curriculum. • Share our vision to create an outstanding school.
We can offer you -
• A happy and highly motivated team that creates a family environment where all pupils feel safe and well cared for.
• In October 2017, Ofsted rated us ‘good’ in every respect.
• A school committed to the highest standards of safeguarding and welfare for all our pupils.
• A modern, spacious and wonderfully equipped working environment.
• Excellent induction and training opportunities.