The Head Teacher of a successful Primary school who believe that learning is the essential building block for life are currently looking to appoint a Year One Teacher to join their warm and loyal staff team. The school pride themselves in recognising, respecting and celebrating each other as integral part of the community.
The ideal Year One Teacher will:
• Be passionate, imaginative and self-motivated
• Be effective in their teaching of the KS1 curriculum
• Be a strong communicator and role model to young children
• Have the ability to build strong relationships with others
The successful Year One Teacher will become part of a unique school that strive to encourage and inspire children to have an endless thirst for learning and belief in themselves.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Peterborough office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Free training courses • Support throughout your placements
• Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period) • Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE