We have an exciting opportunity for a Youth Activity Leader, to provide a youth activity service for students primarily aged 16-18.
As a Youth Activity Leader, you will enhance the experience of students within College through the provision of extra-curricular activities to aid their personal and social development.
As a Youth Activity Leader, you should:
- Hold GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent in English (new grading for 2017, grades 9-4)
- Hold GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent in Maths (new grading for 2017, grades 9-4)
- Have experience of engaging 15 –19 year olds in life enhancing opportunities and activities
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting young people in an educational setting
- The ability to organise, deliver and implement a varied programme of activities
- An awareness of a range of personal difficulties and anxieties experienced by young people
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11am, Monday 20 November 2017
Interview date: Thursday 30 November 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.