Youth Support Worker
£65 - £70 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education is looking to recruit a Youth Support Worker on a temporary basis. This role will be full time, Monday to Friday and due to commence immediately.
To be considered for the Youth Support Worker position, the school have asked for:
- Someone who is committed to supporting a very diverse pupil population.
- Someone with experience working with children or vulnerable adults, preferably in an SEND setting.
- An individual with a high expectation of care for all children and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements.
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team on 0151 363 2266.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency