YR Class Teacher
Required September 2018 MPS/UPS
English Martyrs Catholic Academy Council, on behalf of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years class teacher for Reception.
Re-advertisement – previous applicants need not apply.
‘Provision and standards in the early years are good. Children make good progress from their starting points and outcomes are in line with those seen for most children nationally.’ (OFSTED September 2017)
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who:
• is sympathetic to our Catholic ethos;
• believes passionately in creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning so that school is an exciting place to learn;
• is an excellent classroom practitioner with a track record of raising standards for all pupils in Early Years;
• is ambitious for our school and our children;
In return, we can offer you:
• a positive and caring school where everyone is valued and supported;
• pupils who love coming to our happy school;
• highly committed and dedicated staff and academy councillors;
• network opportunities within the BKCAT;
• and our full commitment to your continued professional development.
English Martyrs Catholic Primary School is a one-form entry primary school with a purpose built Foundation Stage Unit. We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team and help us to continue our journey towards providing the best education that we can for our children.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and agreement to joining the update service. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Application packs are available from the school office, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications made on a CES application form will be accepted. Please post or email to the above address, marked ‘Private & Confidential FAO Catherine Flood, Headteacher’
The closing date for applications is Friday 18 May at noon. Interviews will take place Tuesday 22 May 2018