This week, teacher Siobhan Currie serves up a recipe for a dish that can double as both lunch and dinner. Flan-u-lous, darling.
* 1 ready-made flan case
* 2 onions, sliced into half-moons
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 courgettes
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 150ml half-fat crème fraîche
* Sprinkle, black onion seeds
* 1tsp curry powder
* Sprinkle, garam masala
* Ziplock bag
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
2. Bake the pastry case as recommended on the packaging. Remove the case halfway through and brush with beaten eggs before returning to the oven.
3. Slice the onions, crush the garlic ...