Tes Quiz: 15 November 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Who in 1994 was officially elected by the German Bundestag as Chancellor of Germany by a single vote?
- Which typographical symbol derives from both the Latin and Greek term for “little star”?
- Which New York hip-hop and rap group was composed of Michael “Mike D” Diamond, Adam “MCA” Yauch and Adam “Ad-Rock” Horovitz?
- Born on 15 November 1738 in Hanover, which German-British astronomer discovered the planet Uranus and also infrared radiation in sunlight?
- Cloud Gate in Chicago, ArcelorMittal Orbit in London, Temenos in Middlesbrough and Sky Mirror (various locations) are all art ...