16 August 2019
Tes Quiz: 16 August 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Made up of three brothers, which band had a 1997 hit with the single MMMBop?
- Which actress is the mother of Rumer Willis, who was born on 16 August 1988?
- Which motorcycle manufacturer made the Navigator, Atlas and Commando models?
- On 15 August 1914, the SS Ancon was the first vessel to navigate which waterway?
- How many US states end in the letter ‘s’?
- Only half finished, what was the 15th and last novel by Charles Dickens?
- What type of creature is an avocet?
- Which African country was renamed eSwatini by King Mswati III in April 2018?
- Which two Australian state representative ...