TES Quiz: 16 December 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- What does the suffix -nesia mean in places such as Polynesia, Micronesia and Indonesia?
- Which city in North America hosts what will become the first trans-Atlantic sports team when it begins competing in rugby league in England?
- Mark Rylance won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as Rudolf Abel in which 2015 Cold War film?
- After how many years would a couple celebrate their pearl wedding anniversary?
- Who had hits with Ain’t No Sunshine, Lovely Day and Just The Two Of Us?
- Who was the fifth of Henry VIII’s wives?
- Which famous portrait painting is also known as La ...