19 January 2018
Tes Quiz: 19 January 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- At what point is Celcius the same temperature value as Fahrenheit?
- How many countries does the Alps run through?
- A bask is the collective noun for which reptile?
- What is the name of the small Russian pancakes traditionally made from buckwheat flour?
- The 2018 Winter Olympics will take place in which country?
- Who replaced Kevin Spacey as J Paul Getty in the 2017 film All the Money in the World?
- Which group had a hit in 1991 with their song More Than Words?
- Which of Charles Dickens’ novels is largely set during the Gordon Riots of 1780?
- Who was the father of Indira Gandhi, India’s fourth ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.