02 February 2018
Tes Quiz: 2 February 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Jacinda Ardern is the prime minister of which country?
- What would you study if you were a cartographer?
- Sapporo is the capital of which of Japan’s four main islands?
- Which Colombian singer, who had a worldwide hit in 2006 with Hips Don’t Lie, was born on 2 February 1977?
- Published in 1841 and considered to be one of the first detective stories, which American author wrote The Murders in the Rue Morgue?
- From which Brazilian football club did Barcelona sign Neymar in 2013?
- Who plays Clementine Churchill in the 2017 film Darkest Hour?
- What is a male mouse called?
- How many standard bottles ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.