TES Quiz: 21 October 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- What nationality was Gustav Holst, composer of The Planets?
- Which is the smallest of the United States by area?
- A stimpmeter is used in which sport?
- On what part of the body would you expect to see a bindi?
- Who played King George VI in the 2010 film The King’s Speech?
- Which Swedish chemist, the inventor of dynamite, was born on 21 October 1833?
- Which red flower is the title of a 1905 novel by Emma Orczy?
- Poison is a perfume created by which fashion company?
- In computing terms, what does RAM stand for?
- Which animated family live in Orbit City?